• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Meredith

2011 Tour

Hi everyone........we're very excited to be coming back to UK / Europe again in 2011 and we can't wait to catc up with you all. We have our start dates already lined up so now it's time to start looking at where the events are going to be.

Monica has already got her events outlined and she'll post those shortly however the following dates are still free. We'll be in Surrey for a couple of weeks in late July to mid August doing her events plus our brand new professionals training. After that though we can come to your area!!!!!!!!!!!.................

August 19th to Sept 1st are the dates we have available. There are a couple of weekends in there plus room for some mid week events, so if you'd like us to come as see you and do a clinic or horse training with your group please contact me asap.

We've had interest from Scotland (Glasgow) and Germany (Poxdorf) already so if you're from those areas please let me know so I can put you in touch with the organisers. I know August may seem a way off, especially when you have such cold weather right now however time will soon fly and the sooner we can start making plans the sooner we can make a visit to you a reality.

We do hope you can join us!

Hi everyone....here is the list of how things are shaping up for the UK / Europe tour 2011. Please let me know if you'd like to host or attend an event in your area if you don't see one listed. Shortly you'll be able to book for these events on-line through the events website. I'll be updating that again this week and as we have more events confirmed.

July 29th to Aug 7th - Surrey England. L1 clinic, L2 camp, lessons.

Aug 8th to 18th - Surrey England. Group Organiser conference, QS Professionals Conference and QS Instructor Training.

Aug 19th to 22nd - Glasgow area Scotland. RFT clinic and lessons.

Aug 23rd to 25th - possible clinics Reigate and Sussex England

Aug 26th to 29th - Limerick Ireland. RFT clinic, lessons, foundation training.

Sept 2nd to 5th - Poxdorf Germany. event to be decided.

There is loads happening on this years tour and we hope to have final details shortly for everyone. We will keep you posted. I hope we get to see you all at an event this year. Come along and say hello and even better bring a horse and join in the fun!:smartass:

Sign in to follow this