• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
teandell

The New Trail Boots By Easycare

Have recently bought a pair of the new trail boots from easy care for Buzz when we are riding on harder surfaces. Super easy to put on. Will keep everyone posted on how they hold up.

Thanks Lou . . . . could be interested in something for Max . . . . looking forward to the next installment.

I am interested too. My barefoot trimmer was out this week and told me that Dusty's feet are looking good and she should be able to manage rocky surfaces if I undertook a program of regular exposure to gravel. Dusty is very sensitive at the moment, even though her hoofs look and feel hard. She is pretty much on a soft surface all the time. I am hoping that with regular gradual exposure her hooves will toughen up in time. Even so I am interested in the boots you have described Lou.

Vicki

Hi Tracey they are very similar to the old mac gen 2... I love them... just jump on the easy care website and they have all the different types on there.. if you are going to buy a pair go to the australian web site..

I just got a pair of the epics for my daughters pony, the dearest creature, has had a bit of a rough time with his feet from a foundered neglected pony and me not quite trimming properly for the past couple of years he now was starting to show signs of navicular... so i learnt how to trim him properly, got some epics for him and he wears them a lot during the day to help correct his landing technique and its working a treat and he is comming along nicely....

I just love boots. they are the best... you wont go wrong investing in some..

I personally would go the 'Glove" next pair i get, which will be for KIng, my stock horse... they look awesome and easy to use...we live on really loamy soft soil so for us to venture off to other parts of the country unless its the same we dont last long....

Cheers

Jill.

Weell there is another version of the glove coming out, with the glove boot and the wrap of the trailboot. That one will really be interesting, no pastern wrap.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.