• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
monica

Qs Surrey Experience 2012

Building on the success of last year's success......

Shane and Meredith Ransley are coming to Surrey again, in August 2012!

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

This is what this year has in store for you:

August 22nd: 8:30am to 4:30pm Junior's Workshop: A day with The Peter Pan of Ponyponyland, Shane Ransley. This workshop will be a day your children will remember for ever! (£100 if paid by June 15th.)

August 22nd 6:30pm: Presentation Evening. Come and meet Shane and Meredith Ransley. Find out what the Quantum Savvy Programme is all about and what it can do for you. Have your questions answered. (Free)

August 23rd and 24th: Release Focus Training Clinic: Join Shane & Meredith Ransley for a weekend of building horse & rider confidence, understanding why horses do what they do & building the relationship of your dreams, as we cover elements of the Quantum Savvy program. This clinic will provide you with the tools to further improve your horsemanship skills, and help develop a softer, more supple and willing partner who enjoys your time together. (Member's Price £220 if paid by June 15th. Non-Members Price: £265)

August 25th and 26th: Level 2 Clinic: For students of the Quantum Savvy Programme that have completed or or near completion of their Level 1. Longer lines, liberty work and impulsion are some of the subjects that will be covered in this clinic. Level 1 is for safety - Level 2 is where the fun really starts! Let Shane Ransley guide you to achieving what you never imagined with your horse during this two day clinic. A must do! (Member's Price £220 if paid by June 15th. Non-Member Price: £265)

August 29th - September 2nd: Harmony in Motion (Him) Camp: 5 Days with Meredith Ransley, learning how to move as one with your horse. Develop softness and harmony on the ground like perfect dance partners and learn how to move in time and unison with your horse when you ride. This is the first time this Camp is being help in the UK! It is open to Level 1 Graduates or by interview with Meredith. To get the most out of this camp you should be working at the top end of Level 2 or Level 3. (Member's Price £550 if paid by June 15th. After that date: £675)

A full programme to cater to all Levels!

Please send your non-refundable deposits now to confirm these events (you can PM monica for details or pay through the QS Shop and drop me a note so I can record it)

We need your deposits in as soon as possible to confirm these events!!

* £30 for the Workshop * £70 for the 2 Day Clinics * £150 for the 5 Day Camp

(We will also be holding the Profesional Courses in Surrey this year - more on that in a different post!)

A HiM Camp, I can't wait, it is going to be soo exciting this year! Count me in for that one Monica. I better get a move on with Zabel!

xx

Hi Alexia,

It would be great if we did..... Shane and Meredith will be camping just next door on the Camping Site. Maybe we should think about joining them!!!

Vision of bonfires and guitars in the evening come to mind!!! xxx

Ooooooooooh, sound beautiful!!!

I´ll be thre for the GO`s conference, the HIM and the profs conference, woohoo!!!

Would you mind PM me you account details, Monica? Or should I do it via paypal?

Thank you :)

Cheers

Verena

Sounds like you are in for a totally awesome time . . . . . make the most of it thumbsup.gif

What a great line up of events you have Monica. You guys are going to have a ball, and learn soooo much your heads will be ready to explode by the end!

Verena!!!! How exciting that you can come for the HiM Camp!!! I will talk to you soon about payment details!

Yeeehaaa!! (I have already chosen a horse for you!wink.png

xx

What a fantastic programme and just so, so exciting! We can't wait!

Great news Sarah!!! If you start stretching them right now you can make it happen for yourself! See you in August/September!!

Cooooooooooool Monica, can`t wait to be there!!!!clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

Monica - sounds excellent, you are really making progress and helping lots of people and horses find the right way to live togetherclapping.gif. I had hoped to come to you this year for 5 day camp mad.gif But great news is we are having one right here in Scotland, very excited

Wishing all the best for allthe exciting activity over the summer

Christine

Christine - that is such wonderful, wonderful news!! Maybe you can come down for the GO conference??? (27th and 28th of August). I can reserve the lorry again for you if you wish! It would be so nice to have you here with us.....

Best wishes,

Monica

Oh yes!....do come Christine. You'd love it. Bring Gill with you!

....the lorry sleeps two people!! wink.png

It would be so great if you came Christine, I´d lovet to meet you in person!!!!gathering.gif

Guest Guest

Hi Moncia can you send me a PM with the details of the GO conf? If it fits with our diaries both Gill and I would like to come along.

Your calendar of event looks brill - youguys are going to have a great time .

Christine

Wohoo Christine and Gill!!!! It would be awesome to have you join us for the GO conference!!

Will PM you details.

Monica

Guest RosieMc

I really will try and get to the presentation evening on 22nd - can't wait to find out all about you and QS!

Hi Rosie! Welcome to the forum!

It would be fantastic to see you on the 22nd. I will send you a message with all the details.

Bye for now,

Monica

Hi Rosie....I hope you can come along and meet us. I look forward to seeing you there.