• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
JudeE

A Clinic With Peter Laidely

The weekend just gone was QS Biggest PlayDay weekend but whilst most of you were busy hurling javelins at each other or shotputting bags of horse feed into the stratosphere we up here in Darwin were busy being educated in the art of hoof trimming. And we had a fantastic weekend!

I would like to say a HUGE public thankyou to Peter for travelling up here to our hot and sticky climes. The time went just so quickly and we all learnt SOOOO much! And we are hoping Peter will come back in the future to teach us even more.

If you get a chance to do a hoof trimming clinic with Peter then do so! Will be the best money you ever spend on your horses hooves.

Awesome Jude,

Have learned so very much with Peter, he has a brilliant way of de-complicating what can often be a jargon filled subject. Where many practitioners hide behind the jargon - Peter removes it and uses the mechanics of the situation to describe what is where. He can certainly use the jargon - He is frightening in this regard, LOL, but he chooses to communicate rather create an edifice of his own knowledge.

'cole

I love Pete's clinics I can't wait for the next one. I really enjoy trimming my horses now I know how to do it right! Thank Pete! Jen :0

So how can we get Peter to the UK?

Hey Tracy.  I won't happen now I'm afraid as Peter is retired from international travel.  But you can always come here!  He has recently joined us for two workshops during QSE and will be back again next year if not before.

Totally agree with Jude.  A clinic with Peter is the best way to learn about hoofcare and a lot of fun also.

:)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.