• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
meredith

Building Rapport Camp QSSC October 2012

Hello everyone....I would like to invite all Level 1 Graduates (and those close to it or keen to get it under their belt) to join me for a very special event.......

BUILDING RAPPORT 5-DAY CAMP

at Quantum Savvy Study Centre - 527 Cusack Lane Jimboomab Qld

from October 5th to 9th 2012

with Meredith Ransley

This live-in camp will see us spending 5 whole days exploring the depths of our relationships with our horses, and building a connection and understanding with them that will see you take your horsemanship to a whole new level.

Learn how to read your horse intimately, connect with him or her and communicate in such a way that will create a strong bond based on mutual trust and respect and lead to a willing partnership.

We'll look at all elements of handling and riding beginning with how we approach and catch our horse, how we connect with them and work with them on the ground. We will improve our on-line and liberty work and learn how we can achieve more by doing and asking less. We'll then progress to how we ride, how much rapport we build or lose in the saddle and also how we can make contact riding more pleasurable for our horse.

Our outcome is a willing partnership where both our horses and us are happy and enjoying our time together.

This is a very exciting subject and one that I love to share with students. I know you'll find it interesting, intriguing and absolutely invaluable.

Cost is $900 for the 5-days, which includes all tuition and lunch each day. Accommodation for horse and human is available separately.

This camp is for Level 1 QS graduates.

Only 10 positions available, so please do book early to secure your spot.

Contact me personally via PM here on the forum or email enquiries@quantumsavvy.com

I hope you can join me for a fabulous 5 days.

I'll count my pennies and see if I can come to this camp.

I can probably make this one Vicki, if u want to share the trip. We will plan later!

Cant wait....Booked and ready to go with Bonza

Woohoo!....5 spots taken already. This is going to be a HUGE event. So much fun and so interesting. Fantastic that you'll be joining us Di. Hope you can make it also Fiona.

Ok can't miss out on this one if Di and Fiona are going.......Meredith I will pm you to book my place.

Booked and paid. Fiona, will catch up with you about the camp, you will learn so much. Di.....wooohooogathering.gif

All book and paid, my first big camp, I am so excited! Now just to finish my level 1 - soooo close.......

Brilliant Fiona ! You will be well and truly into level 2 by October.

Fantastic girls......this camp is going to be amazing. Can't wait to see you all here.

Folks I already have 7 spots spoken for in this event so if you're hoping to join us, please do get in touch with me asap.

Put my name on the list....I have been waiting for this since it was first discussed....ages ago. Meredith, I have sent you a PM.

Cheers

Sharon

Oh... I am going to have to convince Pete we can celebrate our wedding anniversary before hand and it will be the same LOL our date it 4 Oct whistling.gif

Will do Sharon. I've got your names on my list girls....it's a very long list now so this event is filling up very quickly. Once it's full I will still have lots of room for auditors though and I know those watching will learn so very much from it also.

So make it a date and come along learn how to build an amazing relationship with your horse.

I would love to do this, do you need to pay now or just pay deposit? Is there any spots left? Wonder if i could do my level 1 by then?

Oh Denise!...that would be wonderful. And what a terrific goal to have your level 1 in time for camp. I do have just a couple of spots left with lots of people waiting in the wings. As always it is first in best dressed.

You don't have to pay in full now....just a deposit is fine to book your spot. If you'd like a spot you can just go to the web-shop and go to clinic and camp payments. Just enter the event and the amount in the blank boxes.

Or you can do a direct deposit to

NAB

BSB 084536

ACC 532578153

Those so far booked are.........

Belinda Trapnell

Sharon Ford

Vicki Kilbourn

Fiona Prescott

Di Simpson

Jill Moss

...and those with their names on the list are....

Nancy

Neville

Petra

Abby

Deb

Allan

Lorraine

Shirley

Denise

....plus a few others who've said they'd like to come. So if you'd like to join us folks, please do let me know asap. It is going to be a HUGE week. Yippee!

Terrific....thanks Bindy. I(t's going to be a fantastic week.

Hey everyone....only 2 spots reamaining now in this camp. If you'd like to be one of the lucky few riding in this amazing event, do get in touch with me asap to book your spot.

Can't wait!

Hi Meredith,

would love to come but won't be able to :(.

Oh what a shame Petra. Can you come along and watch for a few days? It is going to be HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Much rather be there with horse, but auditing when I can will have to do for now.

I can't bring a horse but I'm thinking about auditing a few days.

Hey Mel....$40 per day for QS Members. We'd love to have you join us. Im hoping we get looooaads of auditors as this really will be a very special event.

hmmm I think we might have a crowd learning from our experiences eek.gif Can't wait to drum up the demo and clinic in our area such a great topic for any who deals with horses clapping.gif