International

No replies to this topic

meredith

meredith
  • Gold Member
  • 10,600 posts
  • Interests:MY BABIES!!!!....horses, people, teaching, learning

Meredith Ransley

Hi....I am QS Founder and Premiere Instructor Meredith Ransley. I'm based in South-East Qld Australia, however I travel the world doing clinics, camps and lessons.

With over 15 years of experience, I've helped many thousands of people with their horses all over the world.

My areas of speciality are Building Rapport and Harmony in Motions events, which help us to build better relationships with our horses based on trust and understanding and how to move together with our horses more gracefully and in unison. The combined outcome of these areas of study lead us to an amazing connection with our horses that allows us to achieve all we ever dreamt of with horses.....and so much more....without the need to any kind of force, gadgetry or strength.

Horses are incredible creatures and amazing teachers. They are intriguing and spiritually exhilerating. The study of them for me is an amazing, compelling and ongoing journey.

We all know just how much heart a horse has and just how beautiful they are.....if only they would allow us even a small part of that when we are with them, what an extraordinary gift that would be.

I would love to meet you and your horse in person, so join me for a 2, 3, 5 or 9 day event and I'll share with you my insights into these fantastic creatures and help you to live your dreams with horses.

Meredith Ransley
CEO & Co-founder
Quantum Savvy Horsemanship
enquiries@quantumsavvy.com
Meredith's Blog

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users