• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Alexia

COME & TRY afternoon in Ockham, Surrey, UK

This Sunday, July 8th, we are having a Come & Try afternoon in Ockham, Surrey.

It's a great opportunity to come and find out about the programme, give it a go and meet the local QS community.

We always have lots of fun but the more the merrier so please do come and join us.

Please see the attached flyer for details.

Come and join FORUM.pdf

What a delightful afternoon it was!!

Thank you very much Alexia for hosting the afternoon - we had 7 very focussed and involved horses with their humans. It was very rewarding to watch.

A big welcome to our newbies Olivia and Jo!! We look forward to sharing many more happy horsey hours with you.

Well done Alexia and Shanna for filming another assignment! And thank you Anita, Natalie and Rebecca for coming to share with us.

Next Come and Try day in in Churt, Surrey, on August 4th. More on that in a separate post.

Thanks again Alexia!

And thank you, Monica, for running the show! clapping.gif

Wow - was everyone focussed!! Barclay and I had a great time.

It was lovely catching up with everyone and seeing the progress going on all around. And a special treat to have new people - welcome Olivia and Jo. I hope you both enjoyed yourselves and come and join us again soon.

Thanks to Rebecca and Anita who helped me set up and to everyone else for coming.

biggrin.png

Terrific girls...so glad the day went so well. And well done Alexia. I look forward to hearing about the next one.

Wonderful girls, it sounds like you had a great time!clapping.gif