Here are details of a QS Practice Group in Byfleet, Surrey. We look forward to welcoming you there!

post-751-0-71493000-1341873162_thumb.jpg

We have been the Woodruff Wenches, then the Byfleet Bunch.... now we are moving to Ockham!! Does that make us the Ockham Ogglerseek.gif !!! Nah... I think we will remain the Byfleet Bunch in Ockham!

See you there everybody and anybody that would like to come and join us on Thursday evenings, Friday mornings or Sunday afternoons. If you don't have a horse, we can provide one, too.

Happy Releasing,

Monica

Im coming!....I'll be there in 3 weeks!

Can I please borrow a horse?

That is wonderful news Meredith!!!wink.png

We have just the horse for you: a 17.2 warmblood with a big opinion!!! His name is Rioko - fancy that?biggrin.png

Fantastic....thank you so much.thumbsup.gif I have something on during the day but Thursday evenings look great....count me in!

Now that the weather in the Northern Hemisphere is turning friendlier, how about coming to visit one of our Play Days and see for yourself how you can take things to the next level with your horse by following simple horsemanship principles.

No matter what you "do" with your horse, good horsemanship will make it better!

Visit: www.qssurrey.co.uk for more information

We are now established in Byfleet, again. Please come by and visit us. If you would like to have a Practice Group in your area we will be happy to help you start one!

Stop Press!!

The Byfleet Bunch and their horses are moving to Ockham again! We have secured a very nice field and will be able to erect some structures to make it a more permanent base. We look forward to welcoming you all there.

First big event at our new home will be our World's Biggest Playday, Sunday, March 30th, 2pm til dark.... watch this space for details!

Good luck with your new "home" Byfleet Bunch. :cowboy:

Horses are nicely settled in their new field and are now available to share/lease for our QS courses or to follow the QS Programme on your own accord.

It doesn't get any easier than this!

The Byfleet Bunch also have their own facebook page (see link below my name) :thumbsup: .

In the summer months we can be found at Green Lane, Ockham. In the winter months we are at Murrays Lane, Byfleet. Please check the facebook link below for updates on where we are.

Update:

The Byfleet Bunch our now based in Ockham all year round. You can find us at Green Lane, Ockham, Surrey. Please check out our Facebook page (link below) :) .

We are now also supported by our new Agent, Fiona Prescott, based in Queensland (it's a small world now :D ). Fiona is happy to provide anyone with more information on Practice Groups or QS in general ( email: QSMaryvalley@gmail.com ).

Hi Everyone

I have now de-activated the 'retired' facebook page for The Byfleet Bunch. I know some of you that have recently liked/joined our page did so on the old page. So if you can't find us anymore please go to the link under my name and join our active page.

See you there! :)

Terrific thank you Rebecca. Good luck with your group goals. :)

We are now renamed 'The Barefoot Bunch'.

Please see our new listing under UK, Surrey, Ockham - The Barefoot Bunch

:)

Congratulations Rebecca. A whole new beginning for your wonderful group. :)