mel

Australia, NSW/Vic - Sunraysia

As your local Quantum Savvy Agent, I am a dedicated Quantum Savvy Professional, with extensive experience as a Senior Instructor and Horse Trainer. Click here to find out more about me.

Servicing the Sunraysia region of Victoria & NSW, Quantum Savvy Sunraysia offers Horsemanship Coaching and Training through the following services:

Support with Home study course

Live coaching

Coaching Packages

Clinics

Workshops

Private Lessons

Assignment Coaching

Horse Training

Halter Training

Colt Starting

Impulsion Training

Collection Training

Foundation Training

Difficult Horse Training

Horse Assessments

QS Shop

Practise Groups

I love helping people and their horses and if you are wondering where to start, click the button below, fill out the form and I will be in touch with you soon.

Click here to Contact Me

Hi Mel,

I just wanted to let you know how much I admire your horsemanship and love having you as an instructor. I have only been riding for a couple of years, taking up riding just before I turned 36. I had had no exposure to horses previously, but fell in love with them when we got my daughter's first pony. I am now half way through Level 2 in the program and people I meet are amazed when I tell them I have only been around horses for such a short period. Through QS and especially your quarterly clinics in Victoria, I have been able to develop the confidence that I have the tools to keep myself safe and have fun.

Thanks again.

Karen

We are so lucky here in Victoria to have Mel Peacock come down to us on a regular basis to do clinics, private lessons and horse training.

I can not recommend Mel high enough as I first came into contact with her last year in August with a very nervous, scared horse and the same could be said about the handler. This year after following the Quantum Savvy programme, attending clinic's, private lessons and having my horse go through foundation training with Mel the confidence that we both have gained is truly amazing. I have found there is no question that I could not ask Mel and if I did not understand something then Mel could break it down for us.

As my instructor I have found Mel to be so patient and a true horsewoman, horses love her and become so much more confident and safer with her and she has a keen eye on what needs to be fixed. At our private lesson last weekend there were two of us in the lesson with the same problem we were trying to overcome with our horses. Mel found that we both needed two different ways to overcome our problems which then resulted in both of us in the lesson achieving the results we needed. After and experience with Mel I find that it is not the horse that has learnt so much but I have come out learning something new about myself each time

Quantum Savvy is a programme that every experienced or inexperienced horse person can gain from. The friendships that I have made through this great programme and now lifelong friendships. I have found that my horse and I are doing things we never of thought possible and having so much fun being out there trying new things.

I recently had the pleasure of having my horse Coolie trained by Mel. I can not praise enough the wonderful job that she did, not only with training Coolie, but helping me gain confidence in my partnership with him. She listened and recognised the challenges we were having and gave me direction to help me work through these.

Her ability to understand Coolie both emotionally and physically and work with his strengths and support him overcome his weaknesses was amazing. I cant thank her enough and I cant wait until I get the chance to have another private lesson.

Thank you Mel

Fiona & Coolie

Guest Clare hull

Hi Mel,

I'm the lady who has taken on Tanya's WA practice group. I hope bandito is giving u as much fun as he have Tan. He is a special boy. I was wondering if u sell the QS bridles and reins? I'm not sure how to purchase them?

Thanks Clare

Hi Clare. We're putting through QS bridle orders ATM actually. Im just waiting on current prices but if you'd like one we can get one in for you? There is a post in the Student Chat areas I think re bridles. I'll be posting there about the prices and delivery details shortly.

Fab to see you on the forum.

Hi Clare, Nice to hear from you, and yes I am having a great time getting to know Bandito.

Did you get a bridle ordered?