Shane Ransley

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Shane

Shane

QS Professional

• Admin
  • 4,585 posts
  • Interests:Horses, people, learning, travel.
Shane Ransley: Instructor, coach, trainer and co founder of Quantum Savvy Horsemanship.

My students are people who are keen to develop their horsemanship skills and are passionate about their horses. 
I help them with such things as building confidence, developing their competency around horses which in turn helps them with their safety and makes their time with horses a lot more fun.

I help my students using a combination of media like online videos and online courses, actual DVDs and books and hands on live events here at my home in Australia and at Practice Groups around the world. 

I coach my personal students via our QS Horsemanship forum and help them find the video that helps them the most from our "Student Support Video Library" and give them personal feedback on their horsemanship assignments as they study either the Foundation Program or The Harmony in Motion program.

I you would like to come to a live event with me view my schedule here. Events with Shane 
If you would like me to be your personal coach join QS here and request me as your instructor when asked on the sign up form.
Need more help just Private Message me here on the forum.  Regards Shane

Shane Ransley
CEO & Co-founder
Quantum Savvy Horsemanship
enquiries@quantumsavvy.com

Shane's Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users