• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
monica

Shane and Meredith are in the UK NOW!

Dear Everybody,

Shane and Meredith Ransley, founders of the Quantum Savvy Programme are in the UK now and about to kick off their Surrey Tour which will last almost 3 weeks!

You are all invited to join us on Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012, 6:30 pm at West Horsley Village Hall, The Street, West Horsley, KT24 6DD for the Free Intro Evening!

If you have already signed up for one of the clinics (with or without a horse) or any other of the activities that are happening during their stay in Surrey, this evening is the opportunity to meet other participants, find out what will be happening, meet Shane and Meredith if you haven't already... it is the first step to a successful clinic.

If you are not signed up for one of the clinics, please come anyway!! Come and find out for yourself how the Quantum Savvy Program can help you develop the relationship of a lifetime with you horse. Come and discover more ways of having a safe, soft, willing and confident horse!

This is an amazing opportunity to come and meet Shane and Meredith and speak to them personally! We look forward to welcoming you there. Please feel free to bring a friend, too!

See you next week,

Monica

07775 831544

www.qssurrey.co.uk

post-751-0-14393700-1345450930_thumb.jpg

Can`t wait to join you all, Monica, juhuuuuuuuuuuugora.gif

Have a wonderful time everyone. Look forward to the tah dahs.

Hi Alexia, I´ll arrive SUnday evening, can`t wait!!!! Woohooo!clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Thank you, Vicki, we`ll have a great time for sure :)

Have a great trip. Have you arranged somewhere to stay Sunday night? You are welcome to stay with me and we can travel down together early on MOnday morning, if u like. I am near Victoria station so easy to get to from the airport. My phone number is 07973787059. Send me a text if I don't answer!

x

Level 2 Clinic in full swing now.... we are having a wonderful time! Lots of BFO's, excitement, breakthroughs, achievements. Lots of food! Lots of laughter. Lots of friendship. I love this time of the year!!! It almost beats Christmas!!

Have a great time everyone. Its going to be awesome clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

Thank you Alexia, I saw your beautiful offer just now - after we shared already some lovely QS days :)

and I am looking forward to some more fun time, gals gora.gif