• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TraceyE

LESSON PACKS and DVD'S FOR SALE - FREE POSTAGE

AS at 6/12/2015 - I have now listed what is left on ebay , Free postage no longer applies as I have reduced the sale price.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/mtedie/m.html?item=221960945884&hash=item33ade740dc%3Ag%3AKioAAOSwnipWY94S&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I have for sale some Lesson Packs and Trek and Train DVD's.

These are brand new.

Lesson Pack 2 - $45
Lesson Pack 5 - $45 sold out
Lesson Pack 6 - $45 sold out
Lesson Pack 7 - $45 sold out
Lesson Pack 8 - $45 sold out
Lesson Pack 9 - $45 sold out

The 10 min Trim - $25 sold out
Dirks Diary Level 1 Assignments - $25 sold out
Dirks Diary Level 2 Assignments - $25
100 things to do with your horse Level 1 - $25
100 things to do with your horse Level 2 - $25
Trek and Train series - Footfalls - $25
Trek and Train series - Spirals - $25
Trek and Train series - Colt Starting - $25

I also have copies of 'The Healing Touch' a lovely book written by one of our French QS Students Avril Wilson, the story is about a Ballerina and a horse who heal together using the QS principals. This can be sold for $13.55 if purchased and posted with one of the above items.

Please note I have VERY LITTLE internet serice, if you want something in a hurry please ring as I may not get to read internet for up to a week.

Ph: 0411 106 651

Cheers Tracey

Edited by TraceyE

Tracey - if you still have 100thing level 2....PM me how to pay and I will have that one :)

No worries, I won't be home until Monday to get my bank details, will pm you soon, thanks Trace

leaving for 2 weeks on Tuesday 9th October, if you want anything I can post it before I go, Monday 8th October.

Still have a few dvd'd left, see 1st post for what's left. Remember to call me, the wind must be blowing the right way for me to have interenet this morning. :)

Cheers Tracey

G'day Tracey. Yes I'm still alive. LOL.

Just wondering if the lesson 5 DVD is still available. It's the first lesson in level 2 isn't it.

Hope you're enjoying country life. We're back in Monto and loving it. Just need to get off my backside and do more with the horses.

Let me know . . . When the winds blowing the right way.

XO

Edited by ann

Hi Ann, lovely to hear from you. Wehave moved house twice since my last post here, I do have a box of stuff left, I will need to find it and let you know. :)

HI Ann,

I have found the box and yes, there is a Lesson 5 still in it. Let me know if you want it.

Cheers Trace

Hi Tracey. Yes I am still interested. Do you still have the same account details from a few years ago. Ends in 928? I can transfer money next Friday 7th March. :)

Hi Ann. Lovely to see you are still alive and kicking! Looking forward to catching up with how you are and what you've been up to.

HI Ann,

no worries, current bank account is Martin and Tracey Edie bsb: 704 052 a/c: 1023812

PM me your postal address when you're ready.

Cheers Trace

Thanks Tracey. Will let you know when I've deposited the money.

Hi Meredith. All been busy, sort of working part time (long days), have joined the local community band with Kalena. Kalena plays trombone and tuba, and I play flute and saxophone. Still have Eddie and Nugget, they're getting on a bit, and would certainly benefit from a bit more interaction. I have them on a Paddock Paradise track which is great for them mentally and physically, just takes a bit more effort to feed them. Bonus is they self trim.

Nugget really suffers in winter, losing condition until he gets his winter coat (usually a month behind Eddie).

We're all well and Kalena is in Year 8.

Looks like you and your family are living the dream. So happy for you and Shane and the kidlets.

XO

Ann

(sorry to hijack your thread Tracey).

Gday Tracey. Just deposited money. Will PM you my address.

Have fun with Shane and Meredith and the kidlets there.

Hey Ann...it's lovely to get your update. I often wonder how you are going and what you're up to so it is really nice to get your news.

Good luck with working through Lesson 5. Lots of fun for everyone there.

Don't be a stranger!

Hi Tracey

I just saw your ad for the DVD's do you still have a Colt Start available?

Thanks

Mel

Hi Tracey could you please text bank details to me on 0413552959 so I can forward payment for a copy of the colt start please?

Hi Tracey I just scrolled up and saw the post with your details lol I will deposit money and let you know when it has been done. If I can grab a copy of the colt start DVD please

Hi Tracey I just scrolled up and saw the post with your details lol I will deposit money and let you know when it has been done. If I can grab a copy of the colt start DVD please

Sure Mel, txt or pm me your address when you're ready. 0411 106 651 :)

Received Lesson 5 pack last week Tracey. Thanks so much.

XO

Ann