• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mel

Congratulations Jude and Quinn!!

A HUGE Congratulations goes to Jude Egan and her horse Quinn for completing their Level 1 Assignments!! YAY!!! This is Jude's third horse to Level 1, Well done Jude.

Yahoowweeeoooooowwwweeeeooowwwweeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On ya Jude!!! Well done Quinn!!! smartass.gifsmartass.gifsmartass.gifsmartass.gifsmartass.gifsmartass.gifsmartass.gif

Congratulations Jude & Quinn!!! clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifthumbsup.gif

Must be like second nature - passing Level 1 these days........... tongue.png

So that three Level 1's for you and two for me. How many L1 grads do we need again to hold a Building Rapport clinic up here - was it five??? wink.png

Fantastic Jude ad Quinn.clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifcheers.gif

Congratulations Jude!!!!! Now three to Level 2!!!

Congratulations Jude....well done Quinn clapping.gifclapping.gif

Thanks everyone! Quinn has only just turned 3 so I am pretty stoked with how well he is doing. Am gonna give him some time off to just be an inquisitive, pestiferous young horse for the next 3-4 months whilst it is really hot and wet up here , and then get into L2 with him around April next year. Though will hopefully do a few trail rides in the meantime.

Hi Monica - unfortunately will only be 2 out of my 3 boys that are physically able to progress any further. Dear old Jester got to the gallop assig but then old injuries flared up and he has been retired since. So I had to start over with SKip. Skippy and I are at the very end of L2 (where I got to with Jester), so when weather cools down we will get stuck back in to the gallop assig (not possible when it is 38°C and 90% humidity like it is at the moment).

And Jill - I would LOVE to make it 4!! Quietly working on that....

Woohoo!.....good on you Judy. Well done to you and Quinn. Lots of fun together for the two of you in the future..

Congratulations Jude. Enjoy level 2 clapping.gifwine.gif

Denise Jaffa & Harmony