• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
neville

The joy from Impulsion

What an amazing ride Sharon and I have just had on Isis and Carnie, for the fist time thanks to the impulsion program Shane has given us, I have had a great ride on Isis with the best relaxed canter with no rushing in any gait, I had to correct her very little she was with me the whole ride, It was the ride we all dream of having, everyone should do the impulsion camp if they can't do any other it is the best thing for us and our awesome mates that we ask so much from thank you Shane for sharing your awesome knowledge with us

How lovely Neville, you are really living the dream.

That's it Vicky, definitely living the dream. Our horses put in 100% for the whole ride - it was the definition of 'pleasure riding'. That connection was there, we did our job and the horses did theirs - it was just a joy. I'm still buzzing

I have the best horse and an awesome friend to ride and share the QS journey with

Sounds fantastic Neville . . . . well done clapping.gif You are very fortunate to have such a great friend in Sharon to share your journey . . . . and not to mention the best program to help us on our way thumbsup.gif

Wonderful Neville (and Sharon). What a lovely, lovely thing to be able to do with our horses. To just go and be together, have fun and everyone enjoy themselves. Im just thinking how nice it is for Isis to be confident and relaxed in herself now and to be having fun with you too. It's a great thing you've done for your girl.

I'll be joining you in the New Year up in the forest. After the Christmas fun (err....chaos!) is over you can count me in.