• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Meredith

Did I tell you about MY horse!

LOL!....I know I did put a little message in the side bar the other day but just in case anyone missed it!!!! .....just wanted to share how well my boy Diesel is going.

We filmed his first 2 Level two assignments the other day. Well we filmed 3 but one will need to be redone! He just went so well...what a great horse he is. We got the Contact assignment done (the box one) and the Loading one done. Well done big guy.

Next Monday I'll be having a crack at filming the Spirals, the Flag and the Skills Check. He is going really well with these so hopefully we'll have a few more blue ticks.

I'll be filming every Monday morning (thanks Bindy for being here at 6am to film mewub.png ) with the plan of getting Level 2 finished by the end of the year. Only 3 Mondays to go.

Wish me luck. Oh did I happen to mention how much fun Im having with Diesel?cool.png

Way to go Meredith!! You must be so chuffed. Deisel sounds like he is really shaping up to be a beautiful boy under your guidance.

awesome Meredith you and your boy are doing so well, I look forward to you and Diesel riding in Daisy Hill forest with Sharon and I you will love it we have so much fun

You're doing a fantastic job with Diesel Mere.

Fantastic Meredith! Cant wait to see how he is going.

Thank you everyone....it is such a fabulous horse. He is a real joy yo work with (although he does have his moments of course) but he tries so hard and learns really quickly.

Filmed again today and hooray, hooray we got our 3 assignments all done with BLUE TICKS! Yippee! So that was spirals, flag and skills check.

Tomorrow we start on the liberty assignment, the saddling one and the simple lead change one. We still need to work some more on that canter so I'll leave the bareback for another week.

5 down, 7 to go by years end. Can I make it????????????????????//

Wish me luck.

p.s. Neville, in the new year we'll make a date.

p.p.s. Oh and Spydie is going great guns also. Nearly ready to film his last 2 Level 3 assignments. Good lad.

Good luck Meredith - of course you can make it!! However, I had better start getting the camera out with Diago, I can't let you beat me!!wink.png

LOL!....yes Mel I am hot on your heels! Nearly finished Spydie's L3 and Diesel is storming through L2. Mind you, my plan is to get his L3 by the end of next year which I think is a practical goal for him and me. He has a few things I really need to work through for him and my time is err.......shall we say limited! LOL!

Diesel will be my 6th horse I've personally taken to Level 3. Not bad going really. Got to get there yet though.

Love to hear how much fun you're having with your horses Meredith..and amazing progress! xx

Hey Ali!!!!!!!!!!!!......it's fantastic hear from you. So lovely to see you posting on the forum. We've missed you!

Yes...having a blast with my new guy Diesel. He is a fantastic horse and really tries his heart out.

I have more of a diary for him in the members area of the forum for those interested.

I hope you're all going great in Scotland....please say hello to everyone for me. xxxxxxxx