• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Jillian Prince

All Sports & Pre Training What an Amazing Week

Just wanted to share with you all my week here at QS head quarters doing my Cert 1 All Sports Horse training.

It's hard to put Into words what you learn at a week like this, the best way I can explain it is this. You learn everything that the foundation program has to offer, about how release teaches, and you need to have feel and timing so that you can offer that release to your horse. You also need to have the commitment and drive have to be brave enough get yourself through level 2. I have been lucky enough to do level 2 & 3 camps, RFT and Impulsion clinics and Harmony In Motion camps, thank god I did, all that preparation was so worth it.

Well, times that learning experience by a thousand and you have completed a week at All Sports. Working with three green horses of differing levels of stiffness and resistance and knowing that the only way to help these guys out is with absolute and unwavering commitment and belief that they can be light and forward, I learnt that what I thought was light was like a ton of bricks, and there's nothing that will stuff up the try of a horse than if your heart is not in it, and doesn't take them long to tell and show you that your doing it all wrong, being too heavy, have any make it you, if you don't ask properly.

It is my goal to become better at this, so good that I can take any horse (within my scope of skill) and wright all the wrong that has bee put I there, to help them become light, fluid and happier horses. I am in awe of the Colt Startersand Foundation Trainers.

Thanks Shane, Meredith and Ruth for a great week. Soooo if you have a pony that needs some help, there are two more helpers out there now!

Cheers Jillxxxxxx

Congratulations Jill and Ruth you both put in a great effort and showed the determination and skill that a good horseman has.

I look forward to seeing you live your dreams and sharing your new found knowledge with your local horse owners.

well done girls I wish I had been able to be there, hopefully I can get to do it soon

Sounds absolutely amazing! I wanted to be there so bad it hurts.... it will be my turn soon! So happy for the two of you and for all the horses that will come your way! Congratulations x

clapping.gifclapping.gif Any QS experience is an amazing one but this really sounds like it surpassed everything ! How fantastic and well done

Congratulations to you Girls, wine.gifcheers.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif it's a great achievement and I'm sure you will both do well in your future endeavors smartass.gif

PS: Your father and I are extremely proud of you Ruth inlove.gif

Congratulations Jill & Ruth,cheers.gif sounds like a fantastic week. Cant wait for my turn. clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

Congratulations Jill and Ruth. It sounds absolutely amazing and emotionally challenging!

One day I will be doing it too- just got to push through with that Level 2 and get my focus back!

Can't wait to see you out there helping horses.

Cheers

Liz

Good on you Jill, if theres anyone I know that will make the most of all this its definatley you.

cant wait to hear all youv learnt.

Thanks, Cass

Fantastic Jill.....you and Ruth really excelled yourselves this last week and put in a HUGE effort. And what a reward at the end.

Well done to you both. Thank you for being such wonderful students and terrific ambassadors for QS. I know you both have a huge future in front of you.

Congratulations.

What an amazing week we had. clapping.gifclapping.gif

This course had taught me so much about my self. It has really shown me how much lighter I need to be with my horses & just how much you have to truly believe in yourself & the horse. If not you can count on the horse to tell you the truth. Just because faithful old Rocket doesn't tell me off doesn't mean that others won't. They are a true mirror of yourself.

I had to dig deep to conquer my demons to come through to the other side but it was well worth it & I am immensely grateful to Shane & Jill for helping to arrive. Nothing like three green horses to show up your shortfalls. blush.png

It is such an amazing feeling to have taken one more step towards my goal. It's all starting to come together now for me. gora.gif

If you really want to achieve your goals with your horse I can't recommend highly enough that you should go for it. The rewards in the end are so worth it. clap.gifclap.gif

Thank you so much Shane & Meredith, & a huge thank you to Jill for helping me through it, I couldn't have done it without you. thumbsup.gifclapping.gifcheers.gif

Congratulations Jill & Ruth! Reading your posts, I was soo there with you - I am very excited for you both, good luck and have fun with your future horse training!!

Congratulations Jill & Ruth, it sounds like this course has stretched the realms of possibility that much further for you both....and for the rest of us clapping.gif

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif Girls, you are just AMAZINGclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

What incredible things you discovered for yourself during this course - and for your horses. And your students smartass.gif

Did I say you are AMAZING?thumbsup.gif

YOU ARE VERY VERY WELCOME RUTH! cowboy.gif

I had missed all these replies, I must have been in La La land somewhere... oh thats right, back in the school room! LOL

Thanks for all your wonderful, lovely comments, what an amazing group of people you all are! inlove.gif I cant wait to hear all your stories!

Cheers

Jill.