• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
drdeb

40 DAY CHALLENGE IS BACK !

I have one assignment up for QLD

I have pm ed brumby girl to see if she can provide us with th wonderful spreadsheet we had last year,stay tuned, Sunraysia A team so far : drdeb,amanda,liz,sally,bronwyn ....................sunraysia B carmen,stacey,chris and ????? Lets us know whos in,We are lagging,but will come home with a rush ! Can we snaffle you Mel???

Queenslanders

Bindy - 1

Nancy

Neville

Sarah

Kylie

Tracey - 4

Di - 1

Edited by TraceyE

I'll be doing assignments in the morning folks...so please do get them lined up for me!

i have one to upload in about 1 to 2 weeks - so .....could i join y0ur group TraceyE, Bindi, Neville and all?

Ruby & Ace ( a very furry Ace)

Drum Roll Ready...... :clap::clap::clap:

Im back now and so is the Spreadsheet. Its up and running with your names, just fill in the number of assignments you've done. Names can be aded too.

And if theres anyone from Vic who would join another team, Im teamless :( .... BTW: Ive got 2 assignments to be uploaded

Here's the link to save in your browser:

http://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhCRRiBzTYLTdGdCRTZCRWUybTdIZUlZdzlRNDdYYmc&usp=sharing

Happy assignment videoing everyone! :thumbsup:

ive just added my name to the Queens landers list. hope his is ok with you up there!!

xx r

Absolutely Ruby! Pleased to see you xxx

Brumby girl you can join mine and dr debs group if you like. Thanks for the spreadsheet!

Cool Thanks Amanda :)

Hi everyone, not sure if you have any more room for Qld. Ok if not. I have an assignment to upload, would love to join you guys :)

We have space in our team if you want to join us Vicki. We are QLD Southern Downs.

I have added our group to the spreadsheet, funny I added it yesterday but it disappeared.

How's everyone going with their assignments? It seems to have gone quiet. :whistling:

Come of guys time is moving on, nearly August :gora:

Will be videoing another one at the weekend.

I have a neighbour coming at ten on sunday morning - so will have it uploaded soon after that. Ace and I are getting smoother at the changes - so an improvement is good.

a hopeful Ruby and Ace!!

I may have my new horse Betty ok for a couple in a while too

sorry all I have been a little distracted over the past few weeks with some sad family stuff and have not had the right energy to work with horses at all :( but things are slowly getting back on track and I am hopeful to get moving again this weekend working on my last ground work assignment for level 2 and then finish off that one rein level 1 assignment so I can move onto my level 2 riding.. which is where we really need to be right now !! ..that is if the north coast would stop trying to set the wettest winter on record .... shouldn't say it cause I know we will be crying for rain by the end of November but looking forward to a dry Spring :-)

Come on Victorians - Lets Get Going with Assignments, we can't let the Queenslanders beat us???

Hi Victorians, wanting to add Kim to one of the teams. She is from our Little River Practice group and has just submitted her first ever assignment. Woo Hoo :clapping: I will add her to one of the groups with a space.

Thanks.

Shell.

Hey Team - i just passed one!!!!!!!!

xoxoxox,

Ruby and ACE :smartass::king::cowboy::cowboy:

Was your HQ one your last one? Look forward to learning from that one too , when I'm up to it . :)