• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Carola

Looking for a horse for the Ultimate Horse Course

Hi everyone,

I know that I have posted this before, however, I'm still looking for a horse that I can rent in the Pomona area for the Ultimate Horse Course in May this year.

Is there anybody living near Pomona or knows of anyone living there that could help me out? Any help is much appreciated!!

Thank you!

Xx, Carola

Oh, somebody please help my lovely friend Carola out, if you possibly can. She is nearing the end of level 2 and successfully completed the Cert 1 trainers' course with Shane last year so your horse will be in good hands. :cowboy: She'll take good care of him/her too.

It's quite a trip for us UK girls to get out there for the course and Kaylib (her lovely horse) will exceed her 30kg baggage allowance. ;)

Ditto to what Alexia said. Carola has also done numerous other clinics with Shane and Meredith. It will be a lucky horse that joins Carola for the Ultimate.

Hope you find a horse soon Carola.

xx

May I jump on this wagon, too?

I can give a 5 star..... no, a 10 star recommendation for Carola! If anybody in the area has a horse she could possibly use for the course, please do help her out! I promise to do the same for you when you come to our events in the UK!! As Alexia says, it is a bit far to take our horses!!

I am sure you will find a horse, Carola.... do not worry!

xx

Ow, I got a little bit emotional when I saw these posts from my lovely QS UK friends. Thank you so much! X

If only it was held in Victoria Carola, Blue would be at your service. Wish we could help you out. :(

HI Carola,

I have just PMed you about my horse Storm who I would love you to have for the Ultimate Course.

Cheers,

Abby

You lovely bunch of UK girls. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement for Carola. And don't worry. We have been chatting behind the scenes re options for Carola.

Thanks so much Abby for putting up your hand. On behalf of Carola and myself we really appreciate your offer.

Abby! Thank you so so much! It's just amazing that somebody from the other side of the world who I've never met before, helps me out like this. Very much appreciated!

And thank you Meredith and the uk girls for your help...

Abby, I've pm'd you back :)

Xx

That's the Quantum Savvy family for you, Carola! :)

Thank you Abby! Now all you have to do is book your ticket to come to one of our events here in the UK!! ;) x

Wonderful, great news Carola. Have fun, you and Storm!

Cheers

Verena

Great to hear you have found a horse Carola.

Storm is lovely too. He is a lot like my boy Atlas. If you look into the sunset one night Carola and just see two back hooves, a lot of dust and a swish of blonde hair, it just might be me riding off with him!