• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
monica

Quantum Savvy UK Tour 2014

Quantum Savvy UK Tour 2014

July 25th to August 31st

Ockham, Surrey

We are very pleased to announce that Shane and Meredith Ransley are traveling to England again this year! It is time now to book your place on one of the exciting events that are planned for this year's tour and take advantage of the incredible opportunity of learning, first hand, from these amazing Horsemen. It is a real privilege to have them in our area!

• July 26 - July 28th: Impulsion Clinic, 3 Days with Shane Ransley
  • July 29 - July 31: Collection Clinic, 3 Days with Shane Ransley
  • August 1 - August 3: Advanced Connection: 3 Days with Meredith Ransley
  • August 10 - August 14: All Sports Pre-Training Cert 1 5 Days with Shane Ransley
  • August 16 - August 20: All Sports Pre-Training Cert 2 5 Days with Shane Ransley
  • Aug 21 - Aug 22: Group Organizers Conference
  • Aug 23 - Aug 26: Professional Conference
  • Aug 28 - Aug 31: Instructors Training

Details for all the events can be found by following this link on facebook.

For further information you can email monica@qssurrey.co.uk. See you there!

Ooh I'm excited! Better have a word with my boss!!

Monica are the dates in september correct? I thought the GO conference etc was straight after the clinics!

Well spotted Rebecca! I have corrected the dates. :clapping:

What an amazing line up of events! I can't choose!!

Me either!.....oh, I don't think I get to choose! LOL. I'm going to ALL of them!

I am going to all of them, too!

Haha! You two are very lucky girls!! I'll be joining as much as possible! X

Make that 3 very lucky girls - I'm going to all of them too!! :clapping: Come on Carola - can't wait to see you xx

Excitement is growing and places are going, going....almost gone!!

The 3 Day Impulsion Clinic is almost full! To encourage people to take the plunge and go for "Collection" as well, we are offering a 20% discount on the Collection clinic if you book both the Impulsion and the Collection Clinic. They complement each other so fantastically that it is almost a shame to stop half way!

So if you have booked your Impulsion Clinic, but not your Collection Clinic... this is a good chance to think about it again!

For those of you that book all 3 Clinics, we are offering a 10% discount on the third clinic! That is a saving of £135 on all three clinics.

We have also opened bookings for horses that would like to come to our Horse Training Camps. A fantastic opportunity to have your horse trained under the careful eye of Shane Ransley, by QS Certified Horse Trainers and QS Horse Training Students, at discounted rates. Please get in touch if you would like details. All training will be taking place in Ockham, Surrey.

Please remember deposits are now due (we can't guarantee your place until we have received your deposit) and final payments will be taken 2 weeks before the QSUK Tour 2014 begins (by July 13th).

Thank you to everybody that has supported the event in one way or another so far.... it is going to be fantastic!!

See you there :)

Yippee!.....can't wait! We're already counting the sleeps. See you all very soon.

See you at the Prof's! :)

And oh so tempted to do the All Sports 1 - but I think that would end up in a divorce!

Not really what my hubby expects on our overseas holiday! lol

Cheers,

Liz

Liz!!!! How exciting!

hey.... don't want to be responsible for a divorce.... but if you really want to do the Cert 1, just let me know.... I'll organize some horses for you! Woohoo!!!

hmmmm.......pondering that thought Monica!

When do you fly out Liz?

Saturday August 2nd Meredith. :) The return September 5th :)

Oh terrific. Well almost be traveling together! Can't wait to see you in the UK!

Liz we're BA outbound on Sept 5th.....see you at Heathrow!