• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
rebecca_s

The Byfleet Bunch, Summer Solstice Camp Over, 21st June

Come and join the Byfleet Bunch Summer Solstice party and camp

Summer fun and games with your pony, BBQ, campfire (camping optional).

QSS Field, Green Lane, Ockham, Surrey

For more details contact: Rebecca Shilstone 07963 339313

summer solstice poster 2.jpg

I'm in!!

Looks like lots of fun. Wish I could come too.

That sounds wonderful Rebecca. Blue and I wish you all lots of fun. :cowboy:

Woohoo! Count me in, too! Thank you Rebecca xx

Oh no! What will I do out camping without my Euro backpackers van?! It was such a beauty! :))image.jpg

By chance we ( Buronga Practice group ) are having a winter solstace bonfire on the same night ! Next Saturday June 22nd at Riverbend Vet ( late celebration for dr debs birthdy too. Horse free , 4pm start - bring bbq meat , we will do roast vegies ( and red wine ! ) maybe we can skype you guys !!

Ph Dr deb 0418303890

Ah the Juicy van. So sad to see it drive away. LOL!

Have fun everyone.

Woohoo, what a weekend. Perfect weather, perfect company and perfect horses :clapping::clapping::clapping:.

Thank you so much to everyone who came and joined in the fun. It was such a great weekend for me. The biggest event I have organised so far (watch out for Summers Solstice Campover 2015 ;)), and everyone enjoyed themselves. There were a few tah dah moments too.

For me personally, it was the organising of the event (phew glad I've got that one under my belt).

For me and Zabel it was the trail ride the following morning. It was only the 2nd time Zabel had been out on a trail ride since losing his eye (the first time was just round the block). But yesterday he went out with two other horses that he had only met the day before, and didn't put a foot wrong. We went over some quite challenging ground conditions, rutted dirt roads, fallen logs, stony ground, big tree roots, and also very over grown paths where he had to literally push through the vegetation and in places I had to lie on his neck to duck under low branches, and he took it all in his stride and wasn't phased by anything. TAH DAH :clapping::clapping: . I couldn't stop taking about it when I got back (sorry if I bored anyone :lol: ). Thank you so much to Rachel and her cool dude Munsey and Jo and her gorgeous big teddybear Sam for joining me, and an extra thank you to Jo who 'led from behind' and showed us the route :clap::clap:.

Photos to follow soon.

Sounds like a fantastic camp.

Well done Rebecca on organising a great event for your group. And what a fantastic boy Zabel is. A great pair the two of you by the sounds of it. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Super photos! Thank you Rebecca!

It was such a fantastic afternoon. I thoroughly enjoying being able to participate fully, without having to worry about a thing - what a treat!!

My biggest taddaaaaaH: Rioko said "yes" all afternoon - he didn't mind joining in. That was really nice.

Another super tadah: How calm the horses were considering there were 3 guest horses. No excitement, everybody cool. Just perfect!

And another tadah: watching other people make their comfort zones bigger... that always warms my heart!

Well done everybody!! This is sure to become a yearly event. Must put up a photo of our brand new "QS Hostel": a 5 star tent!

Thank you so much Rebecca for organising an amazing weekend! The games were so much fun and so very creative! Thank you also to Monica for letting me get to know Logic...what a lovely horse!

The 5 star hostel is definitely the must go stop over if you're in the area! I'm definitely booking for the nights that I'm over in Surrey this summer!

Looking forward to seeing you all very soon again!

Xx