• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
jfroddy

Im back

:clapping:Well my TAH DAH is - IM BACK

After life had thrown me some curve balls, which had shifted my focus -

I am, so very happy to say, Im back - Not back in the saddle - Don't get excited Mel

But I am back on the ground beside my ponies, doing the stuff that puts a smile on my face

Over recent weeks I had done some work with my ponies and was so very proud to know that they hadn't forgotten what they had learnt and whilst I was a bit rusty on it they were very forgiving of me and worked well. So very proud of them both and a big thanks to QS for what we started some years back

Edited by jfroddy

Yay hay welcome back Jane :thumbsup:

Great to see you back on here Jane, it is never the same with out you!

Welcome back Jane.......QS does get under your skin doesn't it

Hi there Jane. So great to see you back! Really lovely. Can't wait to hear all about your gorgeous ponies. I hope to see you on the forum lots!!!

Welcome back Jane.....January has turned into a 'family reunion' 😆

Looking forward to hearing more of your journey 😊

Hi Jane, lovely to meet you :)

Thank You everyone for the welcome back wishes

Its lovely to be back

It has been a journey of sorts and I am so happy to be back doing what I love... spending time with my ponies

They have always been my therapy just to be with and talk to

My challenge started last February - to lose weight and I am 3/4 of the way there - gym x 3 times a week, boot camps 7am Saturday mornings all through chilly winter and I even bought a bike (NOT A JEEP) a bike ...lol... who would have thought after 40yrs - hey Mel maybe I might even get back on a horse - ? the availability of a Clydesdale

Anyway my weight loss challenge / journey is not over, and I am looking forward to picking up where I left off with my ponies

so if you see me doing star jumps, planking or push ups beside my ponies it will be for me not them lol

Cheers and Thanks again folks

Hi Jane,

I got into Mildura late on Saturday, would have loved to have been there too, but Dr Deb was just so pumped with her day and excited to have you back!!!

Congrats, and what can we say! Everyone comes home!

Cheers

Jill.

Hi Folks

Yep I had a lovely day at Dr Debs

She made me realise just how rusty I am....I think that what my ponies have also been thinking

I also had a lovely catch up with Mel and Carmen and Daniele at the Valentines Day Challenge

Yes it would have been lovely to meet you Jillian and your precious cargo

Funny you know, it makes so much sense, as I know everyone should be safe around horses and have them in a place where they are mentally comfortable, and I know for me with not being so young anymore and more rickety than I was maybe 10 years ago, how important my safety is and not being pushed around

I have to say though that now I have come back after so long away - and I know its only early days I do get a bit churned up before going somewhere and I get worried that my ponies are relying on me for leadership and I am gunna muck it up by being so rusty

I have to keep reminding myself about the baby steps...lol I am doing a leadership clinic with Mel in March - Is there a prize or string for being the member attending the most clinics without passing level. Mind you its probably never going to happen cos I don't ride. Anyway we (My ponies & me) will have lots of games and playtime together. Thanks for the welcome back wishes

Ah Jane....it's just so nice to be chatting with you again. And what a fabulous journey you've been on. I really admire you for setting yourself goals and sticking to them. Very well done you. Not many people have the courage to stick to their convictions. You are half way there just by doing that.

Good luck with the next bit also. I know I'll be keenly following your progress.