3 replies to this topic

Alexia

Alexia
  • Young Horse Trainer
  • 1,317 posts
  • Is a:Level 2 Graduate
  • Local:ELI

Hi, my name is Alexia…..

Are you just getting started with this fabulous programme?  Or are you already working your way through modules 1(Safety) and 2 (Confidence)?  Would you like some help?

I am a QS Instructor based in Horsley, Surrey, UK and am available to help you progress quickly through level 1 so that you can have fun with your horse and stay safe too.

I am also a Grade 1 horse trainer who can help your horse find that balance between Whoa! & Go! and greater softness through lateral flexion.

Contact me to find out how I can help you or come and join the Horsley Hoofers Practice group and meet other QS students.

ALEXIA GOULANDRIS

07973 787 059 / Alexiagoulandris@aol.com / https://www.facebook...vyHorsemanship/

Attached Files

Alexia

Entry Level Instructor, Quantum Savvy Surrey, UK
Group Organiser: The Horsley Hoofers, Surrey, UK

Guest_Joanne Woodman_*

Guest_Joanne Woodman_*
Hi Alexia
I am thinking about joining quantum savvy as it was recommended to me by Monika in Spain. I don't have transport for my horse. We are about 5 mins from junction 18 of the M25. I was wondering if you travel to do training and if so how much it would be for individual lessons of say 2 or 3 hours? My number is 07951550438 if you want to call me

Alexia

Alexia
  • Young Horse Trainer
  • 1,317 posts
  • Is a:Level 2 Graduate
  • Local:ELI

Hi Joanne,

Great to speak to you today! I look forward to seeing you on the forum and will call you when I'm back from Holland to see how you are getting on.

Alexia

Entry Level Instructor, Quantum Savvy Surrey, UK
Group Organiser: The Horsley Hoofers, Surrey, UK

kenny

kenny
  • Gold Member
  • 14 posts
Hi Alexia
I just wanted to feedback how great the QS programme is. Your Impulsion training with my pony Rainbow really helped to kick start my own journey. I now feel more confident with her and we enjoy following the QS programme together.
Thank you X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users