• advertisement_alt
TraceyE

Lovely 4year old, approx: 15hh Brown T'bred Mare

NO LONGER FOR SALE :)

Rising 5 years Old DOB: 30/09/2010
Approx: 15HH
Brown Thoroughbred Mare
Unraced
Lovely Temperament, Tries to Please, Easy to Train.
Float Loads and Travels Well.
Easy to catch, Trim (I have not shod her)
Worming, Hendra, Strangles, Tetanus and Teeth all up to date.
I purchased Sarah last August but I have only been able to ride her once a week.
She had very little work in the 12 months prior to me buying her. She has been an absolute pleasure and tries her best to understand what you are asking of her. I have been working on getting her to go forward with confidence on a loose rein, I have not asked for any collection.
She has no buck or bolt has been very easy to work with. I have only taken her out on the road twice and she was fabulous, though the local roads are very quiet.
$2,500

For an extra $800 COMES WITH Robyn Yates roping saddle. ( a very good quality roping saddle made in Australia, yes its an oldy but a goody with new fenders, new oxbows, new sheepskin lining and 2 new cinches.) I am selling this saddle with her because it fits her (it does not fit my other horse so is not being used) and is very comfortable for both horse and rider.

$3,300 for horse and saddle.
Located in Chinchilla, QLD

post-88-0-81435700-1425377557_thumb.jpg

post-88-0-89745400-1425377569_thumb.jpg

post-88-0-26926100-1425377585_thumb.jpg

post-88-0-90356900-1425377598_thumb.jpg

post-88-0-84874000-1425377609_thumb.jpg

post-88-0-75470600-1425377624_thumb.jpg

post-88-0-14516400-1425377633_thumb.jpg

Edited by TraceyE

I know this is really hard for you to part with Sarah Tracey but I certainly understand your personal reasons for doing so.

Folks she really is a lovely little horse and I think one who will be amazing as she goes through the levels. A fantastic horse for anyone doing the programme.

Good luck Trace finding the perfect home for her.

This is a nice/good horse :thumbsup:

Thank you Meredith and Shane :)

I had a lovely perfect ride on her this afternoon, so of course wondering how to put more riding time into my week to work both horses ;) lol.

I think her price just went up. I have had the best week with her, she is just so easy!

We had our first ride through town today. She did not blink an eye at anything. It was on dusk, dogs, cars, trucks, trailers, past the footy grounds with their flood lights and a lot of loud blokes running around. (My friends horse kept turning around thinking they were chasing us :) i had been busy for a week, so last night decided to do some Level 2 groundwork on the 22' line in the dark, she obviously has better eye sight then i do :) she is just awesome.

Edited by TraceyE

We have since done some mustering, she was absolutely perfect and seemed to enjoy moving the cows around. When 5 tried to make a break for it, she was after them without any help from me. :) We have also done more trail riding with 2 friends, we did some leap frog at walk, trot canter. She was very happy to be anywhere in the line, at any gait, all on a loose rein. We have crossed creeks, gullies, jumped logs, come across a few hundred Roos, foxes, quails and a few hundred other wild animals that wait til you are next to them before ther run off ;) Sarah did not blink an eye. So pleased with my baby girl. I really would love for her to go to a QS home. I have done all the level 1 and 2 groundwork, and up to Level 2 transitions homework with her.

Nope, sorry can't do it. Sarah is no longer for sale. :)

Oh guys that so nice, thanks for your support. ;)

Tracey she sounds lovely!!!
glad you have decided to keep her

BFO

ROPE

Release

Options

Progressive Program

Enjoy!!! - how many times have I said, easy, enjoy, effortless Of course I should keep her with all these EEEE's LOL. :clapping: