• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Loose Change Practise Group WA

Hey folks....Im very excited to announce that we have a brand new Practise Group in Western Australia. The Loose Change PG from Ravensthorpe headed up by the lovely Tam and Christine and ably assisted by Hayley (and Ron!!!!)

I'm sure we'll all here loads from this fabulous bunch once they get past their shyness and Christine figures out her new iPad!

The girls will list their full group and contact details shortly so we can learn more about them.

If you don't know where Ravy as they call it is, please do google it. This little group is another of our remote country groups so I'm sure they'll love the support and encouragement from the QS family!

• 5 weeks later...

Yay!! A huge Welcome to the Loose Change Practise Group from me! I will have to look your fb page up and 'drop in'! Looking forward to seeing what you all get up to. :clapping:

Welcome, I can't find you on FB can you post a link please, I'd like to drop in for a chat..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to you all in Loose Change Group. Have you set up your FB page yet? Please let us all know once you have so we can give you a big welcome there as well.

Looking forward to following your progress from the other side of Australia.

I think the girls are a bit shy....but I'm sure Hayley visits us.....?????

The girls just had another play day 2 days ago and they're trying to figure out how to upload assignments....when they get to the forum we can help....

Hey Tam. It's fantastic to see you here. Once you get the swing of driving this forum thing, you'll find loads of help and support from everyone. Stay in touch!

Guest Hayley Wisewould

Hi all. Thanks for all the kind words. Yes we are having so much fun experiencing this journey together. We have been super busy with school and kids at the moment ( we have 8 between the two of us) and are hoping after the school holidays we can be back in the full swing of things.

In the mean time we are practicing our tasks from module one and hope to have a computer afternoon after our next group session and will look at setting up a Facebook page. I wish you all a wonderful day tomorrow. Hayley

Hayley, when you get to your computer day, remember you can ask any questions here that you like. Don't be shy. We are here to help.

Lovely to see you here on the forum too.

Hi Jillian

Thank you for your message. You will think this odd. But I have no idea where to see or open it. Thank you for your phone call also unfortunately our phone did not record your return phone number for me to call you back If you would like to start again with a call to the number you rang that day we can start. really would like to talk to you. Thanks Christine

Hi Chris...it is fantastic to see you here on the forum. Jill will soon get you sorted out....many thanks for this Jill.

Looking forward to hearing more about how you are going Chris. We'll have to get you and Tam over for the Group Organiser Conference in September maybe? Fancy a trip to Qld??

Say hi to Ron for me please.

Hi girls,

Great to see you here, I hope you get sorted so we can see more of you. Jill will be a fantastic help in getting you all set up with the computer stuff :)