• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Carola

Come & Try Day Sat 31st of October, Nuenen, The Netherlands

Hi everyone!

I'm very excited to announce that this event filled up, even before the poster got up!

All places for people together with their horses are now taken, but you are of course more than welcome to come and watch!

We will start our day with a chat at 10:00. Lunch will be provided. We finish off around 16:00.

If you can't make it to this event, but would like to invite me over to your yard or field for a come & try day, then please do get in touch with me! See poster for contact details.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Nuenen on the 31stof October!! Yay!!

Come & Try Day.jpg

Woohoo!....how exciting Carola. Congratulations.....I hope you have a fabulous day.

Have a fantastic day Carola. I am sorry to have to cancel my trip to come and support your event... Will be thinking if you from here. Have a great day!!

I'm sorry to hear that you're not going to make it. You'll be missed. See you soon! Xx

Wooo Hooo, Good luck and have lots of fun Carola. :clapping:

Exciting news Carola well done!!

The flyer looks great! Maybe we will be able to hear how great it was at the GO chat the next day - conveniently the topic is "how to make come and try days a success"!

Cheers

Fi

Hi Fiona!

I'm of course more than happy to share with all of you,but I'll be in an airplane to Australia on the 1st! Yay! I'll let you all know how it was in person :):) xx