• 509 posts
  • Is a:Level 3 Graduate
  • Local:Agent

Fiona Prescott

Quantum Savvy Professional

Sunshine Coast and Fraser Coast

Entry Level Instructor and Certificate 1 Horse Trainer

Hi there and welcome,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Fiona Prescott, and I am proud to be a QS Horsemanship Instructor/Coach, horse trainer and agent for the Mary Valley region on the beautiful Sunny Coast of Queensland. 

I started as a QS student in 2008 and since that time have been working my way through the foundation program where I am now studying at the end of level 3.  Throughout this time I have been amazed at how the program has helped me achieve my dreams with my horse Coolie, so much so that it has inspired me to become a QS Professional so that I can support others to achieve their goals.

As a QS Instructor I provide horsemanship coaching and training to the Mary Valley and Fraser Coast area.  I offer lesson packages tailored to progress your  horsemanship and work with you and your horse to build your communication and confidence through the Quantum Savvy Horsemanship Program.

If you would like to find out more about what is available in this area or how you and your horse can get started, please get in contact. 

Please feel free to contact me on:

Fiona Prescott

Ph: 0405 484 232

email: QSMaryvalley@gmail.com

Attached Thumbnails

• photo.JPG

Fiona Prescott                                 

QS Professional

Sunshine Coast & Fraser Coast Queensland

• Agent
  • Entry Level Instructor
  • Grade 1 Horse Trainer
  • Level 3 Graduate