Sign in to follow this  
FionaP

Australia, Queensland, Mary Valley

Fiona Prescott

Quantum Savvy Professional

Sunshine Coast and Fraser Coast

Endorsed Instructor and Horse Trainer

Hi there and welcome,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Fiona Prescott, and I am proud to be a QS Horsemanship Instructor/Coach, horse trainer and agent for the Mary Valley region on the beautiful Sunny Coast of Queensland.

I started as a QS student in 2008 and since that time have worked through the foundation program, completing level 3. Throughout this time I have been amazed at how the program has helped me achieve my dreams with my horse Coolie, so much so that it has inspired me to become a QS Professional so that I can support others to achieve their goals.

As a QS Instructor I provide horsemanship coaching and training to the Mary Valley and Fraser Coast area. I offer lesson packages tailored to progress your horsemanship and work with you and your horse to build your communication and confidence through the Quantum Savvy Horsemanship Program.

If you would like to find out more about what is available in your area, and how i can help you and your horse achieve your goals, please get in contact, or subscribe to our monthly newsletter by emailing below your preferred email details.

Fiona Prescott

Ph: 0405 484 232

email: QSMaryvalley@gmail.com

or visit our facebook page: QS Mary Valley

photo.JPG

Sign in to follow this