• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WELCOME - Sandra from Fraser Coast Qld

Hi All,

I would like to welcome Sandra to the forum. She is a new member to the forum and to the Fraser Coast Practice Group.

Sandra is one of the lucky students attending the Level 1 Lesson Packages with Meredith starting this weekend with her lovely horse Ben.

Please welcome Sandra and I am sure we will see some great assignments and blue ticks in no time.

Cheers

Fiona :clapping:

A big welcome to you, Sandra! You lucky duck getting to study Level 1 with Meredith!

Looks like I am living in the wrong part of the world!!! Enjoy!

Welcome Sandra :D

I will hopefully get to meet you and Ben this weekend as we are coming up for the level 3 lessons.

Enjoy your QS journey and look forward to seeing you progress through the programme

Jenn and Music

Hey Sandra. I am very excited to be meeting yourself and Ben this weekend! We are in for a fantastic time. Welcome to the forum...I look forward to chatting with you more here also!

Welcome Sandra and Ben to our QS family and what a great introduction to our programme in studying with Meredith in person.

Wishing you all the best on what will be an amazing summer for you.

Thankyou everyone :) Very excited although slightly nervous. Looking forward to this weekend my 4 legged friend is in for a bit of a surprise thats for sure. Cheers everyone look forward to meeting some new faces. Thanks Fi for all your help and support

• 3 weeks later...