• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Meredith

Pferdeflusterei Interviews

Check this out folks! It's been a bit of a wait but it has been well worth it. Here is Part 1 of our interviews with Pferdeflusterei. More coming soon. Enjoy. x

" data-width="500">

Wow!.....check this out. Remember way back in March last year, Shane and I got together for a few days with Tom and...

Posted by Meredith Ransley on Thursday, January 7, 2016

Fantastic Shane & Meredith, a lovely interview - even if I couldn't read the article 😉

Yay! Love both the article and the interview! Xx

Great to see you becoming more and more accessible in different countries and languages. Loved the video and I know a couple of people who will appreciate something to read about you in German.

What a wonderful interview :clapping::wub:

Verena it is all thanks to you. It was because of the fabulous interview Verena did with Petra a while back now....would it be 18 months ago Verena or maybe longer?...that Petra and Tom came all the way to Australia and did the follow up interviews with Shane and I.

Thank you so much Verena. Your goal of getting QS to Germany is really happening now. You did this.

MWAH XXX

p.s. and have a very happy birthday to my dear. xxx

What a fantastic video interview. An honest view into what QS is all about, easy to follow and told from the heart- so beautiful.