• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Going back to what you/they understand

Yay yay yay jumping up and down because this morning I achieved my skills check at Liberty HQ sideways and forequarters without forward/ backwards movement.

On Sunday I put her back online with the 22 around her neck to help her (and me) out because this was something we had been finding a little challenging. She did it beautifully Sunday after reminding her with the neck rope not to move forwards and so I left it at that. I went back to Liberty today and got 100% success rate yay.

It's reinforced to me how important it is to help our horse be right. Not to be seen as a backwards step in our progress but as a clearer ask, setting it up for the next time :)

Well done Elise!

I have just had a similar experience of helping Music out by going to the neck rope also but for change of directions and listening to my personal space energy when I am trying to expand and shorten the circle.

It is great to see it as helping our horses- much more positive way to look at it :D

Woohoo!.....well done Elise. This is huge for Diva and will really change her. Very exciting!