• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank you Monica and good luck!

Hi everyone.....today I have the task of letting you all know that our dear Monica Andreewitch is no longer a part of the QS Professional Team. After much deliberation and soul searching, we've all realised that, as much as Monica, Shane and myself hoped it would be a fantastic thing for everyone, being a QS Agent and Instructor is not really the role best suited to Monica.

For the past 4 years, Monica has been a passionate and committed member of the QS Team and we are forever grateful for her contribution, her energy and her focus. Monica has helped to inspire and encourage many, many people.

Having said all this, this is not goodbye! Monica will keep on her role, along with Rebecca Shilstone, as co-GO of the Byfleet Bunch and will continue to support local QSers in this role.

For all of you who are in Surrey.....don't worry. You still have the wonderful QS Instructor and Horse Trainer Alexia Goulandris on your front door to help you with any and all of your QS needs.

Monica, I would like to sincerely thank you for everything you have meant (and continue to mean) to not only QS but to myself personally as well. I wish you every success in your future endeavours and I am sorry that, as we realised, sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit.

FILE0009.JPG

I would like to wish you the very best for all of your future endeavors. May you find happiness and success in anything you choose to do.

Thank you for your dedication you have shown to QS and hope to one day get to meet you in person.

Jenn and Music

Tamborine, Qld, Australia

Best Wishes Monica as you embark on new adventures! Thankyou for your dedication to teaching children (and adults) the joy of well behaved, trustworthy, reliable ponies! x

Many Many Thanks Monica for all you done for QS over the years and for all you did for me personally, you were always a great supporter, enthusiast an advocate for making the word a better place for horses.

I wish you well in your future endeavors and truly hope to be a visitor to Surrey, in the not too distant future.

All The Best For Now

Lorraine :)

All the best for your future endeavors Monica. Your enthusiasm and dedication has inspired many of us in the QS family. :clapping::cowboy:

Thank you Monica! It was an absolute delight to meet you a few years back, I clearly remember coming away from our conversation with such positive energy and feeling truely inspired from your radiating passion for horsemanship. I wish you all the best in love, life and luck!

Cheers

Fiona

Wishing you the very best in all your future endeavors Monica. It was an absolute pleasure meeting up with you in UK last year. I feel privledged that I was able to spend some time with you, and once again thankyou for your hospitality while we plotted our UK holiday. Cheers for now. Xxx

Monica!! My hero!! You've been such an inspiration and motivator for me. Your skills are unbeleivable and I always hoped one day I would be just as good as the 'girl with the pearls' :) I didn't quite make it but I gained something even more precious - a great friendship. <3

Can't wait to see where your next adventure takes you, I'll be along for the ride and hopefully over to see you again in the next few years.

Oh and welcome to the ex-club, it's getting to be legendary :) :) :)

Monica...

This must have been a really difficult decision on all parts.

Your energy and commitment to QS have been an inspiration for many of us for many years. And I´m sure that you will continue to inspire for many years to come. Your pony academy is truly special and will keep creating awareness and help little people to become big horsemen.

Thank you for some lovely memories of my time in England..the lessons up in cold Coldharbour, Shane and Meredith´s clinics in Byfleet and Green Lane, the strawberries and champagne!

(Blimey, this is a difficult post to write!)

All the best and a huge thank you!!!

xx

Monica...

I am so sorry QS is losing you as a professional. I have had the privilege many times of watching you teaching both adults and children and you are the most amazing teacher, so passionate and inspiring, you truly bring out the best in your students.

Sometimes in life things happen that are just meant to be and for me meeting you was one of them. I am forever grateful for you introducing me to your wonderful horses, and then to QS and I know many other QS students in Surrey will feel the same. If it hadn't have been for your drive and passion there wouldn't be any QS in Surrey. I know how much hard work and commitment you put into making the summer camps happen with Shane and Meredith and spreading the word even more and I don't think anyone else could have been any more driven than you.

I know you are now looking forward to just being a student again and concentrating on your own horses and horsemanship and having some 'me and my horses' time.

I am so excited for you in your next adventure and I know you will be successful and amazing and will continue to inspire everyone you meet.

:cowboy::yinyang::thumbsup:

xx

Thank you, Monica, for bringing QS to Surrey. Who knows what path I would be on now had you not?

Thank you for your enthusiasm, your inspiration, your dedication and all your help in so many different ways. Thank you for organising the events with Shane and Meredith and for making horses available to me for training or when Penny was not sound.

I know this has been a difficult decision and I also know you have to follow your heart and do what feels right for you. I wish you every luck for the future and hope that you find or create something which makes you truly happy.

Keep living your dreams!

:)

Oh Monica! Whatever you do you I know you'll will make it a success ...you have been a real inspiration over the years - thankyou for bringing Logic and QS into my life... It wouldn't have happened had it not been for you! Look forward to the future...who knows what it holds. Xxx

Thank you Monica from me also, your inspiration and energy will be missed and I always enjoyed your company when visiting OZ. Good luck for your future endevours.

Dear QS Family,

I would like to thank you all for your kind words. I have been touched by all the private messages I have received, as well. I feel, from the content of those messages, that I should clarify that this is a mutual, well discussed, thoroughly thought through decision. There are no hard feelings between Shane, Meredith and myself. I am sorry some of you felt uncomfortable about sending your messages here.... there is no reason for that. I see this like a "farewell party" on the forum! Thank you for hosting it Meredith!

Quantum Savvy, the programme, Shane and Meredith, all the amazing friendships that I have been forged here in the UK, Europe and Australia have been a huge, huge part of my life for the past 9 years. I trust that none of this will change much.....

I will be forever grateful for everything I have learned, all the knowledge that has been shared, the support that has been given..... my life now is very different to what it was when I came across this fabulous group of people.... the best therapy I could have ever had. I have grown and developed as a horseman.... and as a human, too. Thank you Shane, Meredith and all of you, dear friends.

Meredith said the role of Agent and Instructor didn't suit me. If I may, with all respect, I would like to add that it was the role of Agent that didn't suit me. I cherished, loved and adored every minute of my role as Endorsed Instructor. It was my goal from the moment I set off. I am very sorry that I can't do one without the other.... and I will miss that role sorely.

I will also miss the privilege of attending the Professional Conferences.... the knowledge I gathered during those 5 days every year changed the way I did business. Thank you so much. If you ever open a Business Training School, Shane, please let me know!!

The good news is that I am still a QS student.... and as soon as I get my back sorted, I'll be out there, running around with my horse again. And nothing will stop me from recommending this amazing program to everybody that has anything to do with horses! It really is the best thing since sliced bread! There simply isn't a better one.

So here is to a new chapter.... but not good bye! I will still be here, rooting and cheering, sharing, asking questions.

I look forward to being "just a student" again... and you know, maybe it does have something to do with shoes....

Give-a-girl-the-right.jpg

Thank you again everybody.... see you on the forum!

Love you all,

Monica

Monica,

Yep to what everyone else said :( Going to miss not having your bubbly enthusiasm as a fellow Prof but bloody pleased to not lose my Level 3 buddy!!!!

Love Jen Mwah!

• 2 weeks later...